07 lbz

oh wait you were telling me my bad. when it's getting tuned, its also getting

egr delete
pcv re route
ppe lift pump ( i know, but the guy kinda talked me into it.. not sure how long it'll last but 2 of my buddies have it on their lb7 and no problems yet)
transgo jr
air box mod
rare parts tie rods

i think thats it

tempted for more bigger injectors but at the same time i don't want to do too much before i get the trans rebuilt have have it go boom boom

Instead of the PPE, I would put in the AirDogII, it comes with secondary fuel filtration and they have a kit that you dont need to drop the tank to install. Not saying you need to drop the tank for the PPE, but it's just an all around better kit.

[video=youtube;lQoRounykJQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQoRounykJQ[video]

You want to do traction bars. Tighten everything back up while your down there too.

k so traction bars will be next dnw the rear to go boom boom

FASS> AIrDog

was going with fass but he was really leaning towards the ppe one.. still on the fence..

last question.. i have no bose and the jump seat. although having the seat fold up has been a blessing nomsayin but i don't like how it looks. if i buy one with the bose sub and amp what happens?

like we are talking about in the fap box, its an lt just w/o bose.. think gm uses the same harness and just leaves it un plugged ?

If you had lt with bose already just no console I would imagine it would just plug in. It still may, I'm not sure. Only way to find out for sure is try, all truck are optioned differently with different harness attachments. It also might not work because it's not turned on in the bcm

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I heard that the FASS and Kennedy systems are really loud. But anything with fuel filters on it is the way to go imo. Just not the Edelbrock 1791 or the PPE (which is an Edelbrock with a different o-ring)

I can't even hear the FASS running. I have it installed on the drivers side just infront of the rear wheel well and I need to stick my head up in there to hear it. With the key in the run position and engine not running u can hear it humm. Airdog not so much. More of a dodge thing IMO, they seem to like big loud obnoxious things.

I can't even hear the FASS running. I have it installed on the drivers side just infront of the rear wheel well and I need to stick my head up in there to hear it. With the key in the run position and engine not running u can hear it humm. Airdog not so much. More of a dodge thing IMO, they seem to like big loud obnoxious things.

this. get the fass setup with the two filters

Sent from Canucks basement

I called the guy and he no answer, but I can still get the fass one cuz I haven't paid him yet..

Mr Canada man do you have a built trans?

Also, bumping to see if anyone knows more about not having Bose but putting a center console with Bose in

Edit: just saw your sig, how long did you have your truck tuned before the trans got rebuilt? Or did you do it all at once?

truck is getting tuned and what not next sunday

and bump for anyone who might know aboot the bose

well, didn't work out getting tuned. he called me up while i was on my way and said he had to paint decoys with his gf's fan #easternshoreprobs. works out fine because the front end parts won't be here till tomorrow so i only have to get under my truck once in the cold now :eek:

also, of course as i hung up with him the ford came over and was blowing all kinds of smoke :(

also also i got the fass lift pump not the ppe

updating this, so was planning on getting it tuned and what not last weekend however i opened the box and found my lift pump housing to be cracked.. now i gotta wait until sunday to get it done.. :(

finally got it all done, by it all i mean
-air box mod
-pcv reroute
-fass lift pump
-trans go jr
- efi live dsp 5

i also put the towing mirrors on and took the little girl mirrors off and smoked head lights

1462909_10201095628415118_1203743773_n.jpg

pcv reroute

400588_10201095628735126_1235418803_n.jpg

air box mod

1476369_10201095629295140_2104790286_n.jpg

trans go and yes i cried the whole time my trans was apart

1474559_10201095629655149_1170068647_n.jpg

i know i didn't take many pics was in a rush plus nothing went well.. no pics of rolling dat coal cuz its all icy here and we finished at 11 at night