'01 RCSB 4x4 Project

Tax return came in, ski season is coming to an end, truck is coming out of storage soon, so planning has begun. Anyone see anything missing?

prelim_zps7ofel2ny.jpg

Y'all fucks thought I died in that 4Runner, huh?

No, I did think you got tetanus though lol.

And why not just do the trunion upgrade vs LS7 lifters.

Know who is gonna spec your cam? I got mine thru Geoff @ EPS. Tooley specs cams too.

Well, with the fucked cam lobe I gotta do the lifters. Been considering the trunion upgrade, but I don't see it being necessary with the power I'll be making, and the fact that the motor only has 65k on it.

Not sure on the cam yet, gonna talk to a few people and see what they say before I do anything official. Pat G spec'd the cam in the old truck.

And again, I built up an immunity to tetanus from the green truck. Keep up.

Oh right, forgot about the cam lobe. Maybe we'll both have our motors done for Carlisle this year. Though mine will just sound nice lol.

If this shit isn't in the truck 2 months before Carlisle, I fucked up somehow. My new apartment has a garage, so I have no more excuses. Other than money.

Oh right, forgot about the cam lobe. Maybe we'll both have our motors done for Carlisle this year. Though mine will just sound nice lol.

Mine will only sound nice lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't give a shit how it sounds, I just want to go fast(ish) again.. Driving a worn out '88 4Runner for the last 6 months/8,000 miles makes everything feel like a fucking rocket shop.

I might shit my pants out of excitement when the bike comes out of storage.

dang maybe i should get on the cam train too. though im sure my dad would disapprove of more work....that and the 4l60e might have a hernia.

Wonder if the GM techs would notice if I cammed my 2015 RCSB lmao. "I need _____ fixed under warranty." "But you cammed that bish." "no I didn't :cheeky: