Your vehicles as they sit now!

25508151_10154962445191689_2159160358977670267_n.jpg

Small part of me is glad my new wheels wouldn’t balance. Now I can roll in comfort on my old balloons until Custom Offsets comes up with a plan on what to do with my new ones. Hoping I can swap for some 20” reps and better riding tires.
cdea13f9f3233b09c2b65f7231307603.heic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: WildChevys
End up having a bent wheel?

Nope. They couldn’t do a Road Force due to the spoke design. They ran it on the normal balance machine and put a straight edge against the back of the wheel and top of the tire. Everything rotated perfectly. Tried a normal static balance and it rode horrible. Then they took the weights off and put balance beads in the tire. Rode even worse. So I put the stocks on and I’m waiting to hear what Custom Offsets wants to do.

Couldn’t go over 60mph with the new wheels. Put the old ones on and took it up to 95mph and it just floated down the road.

They say because the spoke design. I have a road force balance machine beside my box lol. They either didn't want to do it or don't know how to use it properly

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

They say because the spoke design. I have a road force balance machine beside my box lol. They either didn't want to do it or don't know how to use it properly

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I cussed the dealer out this morning after they told me “bring it on up here and we’ll get you taken care of” and then when I bring it, they say “we’ll do it but we’re gonna end up scratching your wheels”.

Call another shop and they said they could do it. Take it to them and they say “our machine can’t do it”. While I was waiting on them to put the beads in, I found a YouTube video on how to Road Force with spokes like mine. Showed the shop manager and he said they weren’t familiar with how the people in the video did it and didn’t feel comfortable doing it.

Thought about going to a wheel shop in the ghetto because they only deal in big wheels. But I’m tired of sinking money into making brand new wheels function properly.

I cussed the dealer out this morning after they told me “bring it on up here and we’ll get you taken care of” and then when I bring it, they say “we’ll do it but we’re gonna end up scratching your wheels”.

Call another shop and they said they could do it. Take it to them and they say “our machine can’t do it”. While I was waiting on them to put the beads in, I found a YouTube video on how to Road Force with spokes like mine. Showed the shop manager and he said they weren’t familiar with how the people in the video did it and didn’t feel comfortable doing it.

Thought about going to a wheel shop in the ghetto because they only deal in big wheels. But I’m tired of sinking money into making brand new wheels function properly.

shoulda stayed leveled with methods imo :themoreyouknow:

The fuck is going on here? Lol

Bought it as a theft recovery, was planning to rebuild and flip but with a rebuilt title would be a hard sell. So now I'm building a pre-runner with it. I build them for a living and I plan to use this as a demo truck for when I open my own business. Planning a custom center-mount front and 4-link rear, tilt one-piece front end, full 4130 cage & fiberglass bedsides, King 3.5's, method beadlocks w/39's, TT 5.3, etc...

Bought it as a theft recovery, was planning to rebuild and flip but with a rebuilt title would be a hard sell. So now I'm building a pre-runner with it. I build them for a living and I plan to use this as a demo truck for when I open my own business. Planning a custom center-mount front and 4-link rear, tilt one-piece front end, full 4130 cage & fiberglass bedsides, King 3.5's, method beadlocks w/39's, TT 5.3, etc...

Well that’s dope as fuck. Def keep us updated!

That's gonna be epic. Def make a build thread on here

ball out and throw some innov8's on there, and some carbon bedsides/front
That's stage 2 lol. Believe it or not, this will be a "budget" build. Once I get my business going and have the funds I'll look into getting some sponsors and get a sema spot. As of now, $10k in body parts isn't in the budget...