Photography Thread

1380568_10202090571324282_1753150011_n.jpg

1380373_10202255480366905_433079625_n.jpg

Really wanting a badass camera soon, kinda want to learn some photography..planned on taking a photography class next semester but apparently the school im going to doesnt offer one :fp:

See if your local camera shop has some classes. It's really easy to get in to once you learn the basics and it's tons of fun

Sony DSC H200 what do you guys think about this camera?

Enviado desde mi DROID4 mediante Tapatalk

For ~$150 it's hard to beat. Just looked up some reviews on it. It's ability to shoot in low light isn't the best but for that price range it will be a good camera.

Some recent pics. First is my brother right before running his first marathon at 19. Next are some pics from my mom's horse lessons with a few guests.

Finally got my first real camera yesterday..my aunt upgraded and gave me her old nikon coolpix L110. Pretty stoked!

Now ive just gotta get a memory card and a laptop to upload pictures :lol:

looking for a camera $3-400 range to fill the gap between wifes small point and shoot digital camera and her DSLR. trying to keep it small to use while hunting/ like coat pocket size. good zoom is a must and being able to video would be a selling point

How are you guys getting the super close ups? Is the macro lens the only one to get those?
Macro lenses work the best but you can also turn any current lens you own into a close-up macro lens by using extension tubes. Even the tubes with electronic connections will be much cheaper than a single lens.

looking for a camera $3-400 range to fill the gap between wifes small point and shoot digital camera and her DSLR. trying to keep it small to use while hunting/ like coat pocket size. good zoom is a must and being able to video would be a selling point
Check out the Canon PowerShot SX700 HS, Panasonic LUMIX ZS30 or the Nikon COOLPIX S9700