Marc's 2007.5 LMM SLT enhancement thread

truck might be getting a littel somethign while its apart soon.

the parts i currently have.

-engine
fass 150ghp lift pump
SDP egr delete
SDP highflow y bridge
mbrp down pipe
pro fab performance manifolds and up pipes

-steering
kryptonite
-tie rods
-straight center link
cognito steering braces

while all these parts are off the truck i think i might as well do a turbo.
just have to decide on what i want to do...
68mm cheetah
68mm danville
or something more aggressive but still stock class for dyno runs.

i am actually not doing a turbo anymore.

i will be running my truck in stock turbo class for dyno days at alligator performance, hunting for horsepower event, and BD dyno days.

then i will be installing nitto 420's and the front end stuff and taking her to the track.

profab makes good shit. rick and his son and one other guy make all their stuff in a small barn behind rick's house. they're down the road from me too :up:

you fucking dick face. one of my injecotors just went out...

Lol y tho???

60s and deal with the smoke until new turbo imo. If I could re do, I would do that rather than 45s.. You can always de tune.

Sent from your girls iPhone.

Lol y tho???

60s and deal with the smoke until new turbo imo. If I could re do, I would do that rather than 45s.. You can always de tune.

the way the dollar is now that would be 6k for me....

Sometimes I think.. Man it would be nice to have a newer truck. Then people post about selling their lbzs and how they generally want to get back in one. Thank you guys, you've saved me so much money in the long run.

But how'd you lose an injector

Sometimes I think.. Man it would be nice to have a newer truck. Then people post about selling their lbzs and how they generally want to get back in one. Thank you guys, you've saved me so much money in the long run.

But how'd you lose an injector

i dono balance rate went all crazy