Marc new LBZ sort of a Build thread

put sleeves on they're like $35

i though you were way under stating the cost of these. when i first got this truck they were like $120.00.

just picked up scratch and dent ones for $30 :notbad:

will still be upgrading too full tie rods and all the other stuff latter.

but for now these and taking the torsion bolt out at the track will have to do.

my plan is to launch at 10 psi in 4x4 maybe a bit more in a latter run. and air down the tires.

10 psi is too much IMO I knock the wheels off at that

Sent from your girls iPhone.

10 psi is too much IMO I knock the wheels off at that

10 psi in 4x4 with adjusted air pressure is what i have been reading to safely launch at...maybe ill do 7 or 8.....apparently i should be able to get close to 14.0 but we will see.

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

here is some vroom vroom vid

How many runs do you get to make? Id try different boost levels and see what works best for your truck. Just imo, but i has gay slow gasser so opinion invalid.

How many runs do you get to make? Id try different boost levels and see what works best for your truck. Just imo, but i has gay slow gasser so opinion invalid.

i have no clue its a test and tune evening starts at 4pm goes till 9pm but i dont wanna make too many run casue stock trans...its only $35...ill make like 6 runs i think depending on how they go.

Don't get bilstien shocks btw. Was ready people prefer the rancho 9000

I know

i am so up in the air what to do with my truck...

i could get paint work done and make it look good this summer.

i could throw money at perfomrance and have it go fast.

i could buy new tires.

i could also sell it and buy a lb7 crew cab and make it fasted then this one with money to spare.

:shrug: i dono no more

It's okay I detailed my truck for car show and found just about one billion new rock chips.. Lb7 is cool but 5 speed

i am so up in the air what to do with my truck...

i could get paint work done and make it look good this summer.

i could throw money at perfomrance and have it go fast.

i could buy new tires.

i could also sell it and buy a lb7 crew cab and make it fasted then this one with money to spare.

:shrug: i dono no more

I would get tires, colormatch shit, then basic performance mods like lift pump, downpipe, dsp5, etc

ive heard the valving in the rancho's is better then in the blistiens for the HD aplication.

i have a problem with getting bored of my truck and then i wanna do stuff to it that i cant afford.

i think i am just going to leave it as is, and try enjoy it till its paid of in a few months and see what happens then.