Jordan's NBS Build Thread

Found some GMC 20s on Craigslist, waiting on a response from the people. Craigslist never seems to work out for me, so it would be nice if it did this time. Still need to order front shocks... Dakota, what do you run? I've got McG's new shocks for the rear that I'll be doing a review on, but I need to figure something out for the front. I'll be ordering new bumpers for the front and rear, and a few other things here soon. Going to try to get this shit done in a few weeks.

Glad to hear you are trying to get this thing together :shake: I'm running belltech sp's on all 4 corners and don't really have any complaints..it could ride better but i didn't slam it and expect it to ride like bags lol

Okay, thanks bud. Going to order the SP's for the front now. Sucks McG doesn't have anything for the front yet for us 4x4 guys.

Ready to see some progress for sure :crazy: Hope you keep it long enough to drop, will look good on the 20's

:bishplz:

I'm ready to see progress too. I've got so much going on right now with work it's hard to do anything but pile up parts. I've only been home ~4-5 days in the last month. It's starting to slow down a little bit now though so I'm going to start picking away at it. I'm moving my brother up here next week from Maryland so once he gets settled we'll whip out the drop one weekend. I'm going to do painted bumpers, handles, mirrors, shaved gate, and an 03+ grille and be DONE with this truck.