Chewy's millenium dmax

PIC HEAVY INCOMING!!

Decided to take some pictures since I really haven't since I got the bumper and wheels.

After seeing the side shot, do you guys think 2" drop shackles will be too much? And I wanted to sell it :bigtex:

Honestly, I think it's perfect. I don't think shackles would look good. Just my .02

Looks great man.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. Rear liners will be put on since the rear wells are horrible and chipped to the metal.

You've done quite the turnaround with thus truck, looks great! Why sail it?

I just got bored with it and I couldn't find a stock front bumper, but some how I was able to find one and here we are lol.

ship wheels, tires, mirrors, and headlights to me please...k thanks

and no dont do 2" shackles

looks great, ever figure out why you have so much camber tho? looks like balljoints are shot or its just wayyy outta alignment

So jelly of sunroof. Clean ass truck man. I think it sits perfect. Drop shackles will be too much imo. Also shave tailgate handle..can't go wrong with there.

Thanks guys :shake:

looks great, ever figure out why you have so much camber tho? looks like balljoints are shot or its just wayyy outta alignment

It's like that because the top ball joints are on both sides are bad along with the idler arm. I was just going to put on stock OEM parts on it and sell it in the near future, but I'm just going to keep this a little longer and ball out on parts. I have my eye on a set of cognito UCA's atm and maybe I can get them here so I can decided if I'll go to Turkey Drag or not.

Nothing new. The entire front end will be built hopefully before Christmas or before I come back for the spring semester since both uca bj's are shot. New UCA's, tie rods, Idler arm, Cognito PISK and steering stabilizer. I did email Phil about some D2S square projectors so that will be put on the back burner until the front end is rebuilt and rear liners get put on. New plans for spring are as followed.

New cab bushings
New 11-14 hood with the middle plastic louver removed and have the holes filled.
Shaved gate
lift pump
Complete detail

Last edited:
If you're doing the D2S projectors by yourself rethink it lol

Sent from my iShit using Tapafuck

There's more damn pictures than shit actually done in this foking thread..... but heres some more pictures :)

I remembered when I was looking at the carfax for it that it came from Weatherford Cummins when it was new. I forgot the old dealership was around here and just a vacant lot

Dat beef

Ordered front end parts the other day and they should be here Wednesday. Once I have everything installed, I'll go ahead and put on the winter set up and spend some time cleaning up the BMF's.

are those 35's for winter ? and yes i want your wheel and tire combo.
truck looks sexy AF

Thanks guys for the kind words.

So for shits and giggles i made a CL ad for the PYO and claws to trade for any wheel a little bigger and some guy is trading me a set of LML 20s with GMC caps, 70% Federal Couragia M/T's and adapters plus 100 bucks sooooo those will be my new winter rimps :cheeky: