Chewy's millenium dmax

Thanks guys. Just ordered the denali grill and hood trim. Shit is expensive when its all OEM lol

Edit:

I also ordered the hub caps earlier today so hoping to have everything this week.

Last edited:

Still waiting on one hub cap and need to order a new hood trim since the one i ordered goes to the hood that has the plastic piece in the middle. They are shaped differently than the ones that look like a 1500 hood. Probably order fog lights when i order the right trim. I'm extremely happy with everything.

Will order keys, tie rods, 285/55 trails and probably cognito ucas next year. I am worried motor wise since it still has the egr and has 205k. Still have longhorn tunes and need to retune to kory or duramaxtuner. I am probably going to be done modding until then. I kinda want to do a new turbo in the spring as well but we'll see where I am by then.

Since I'm pretty much done with the exterior I wanted to see if I can actually get some feed back. The interior is getting a little boring to me and I wouldn't mind changing it up a bit.

Getting a z71 or 11-13 cluster and getting all the lights changed. I haven't came acrossed may nnbs with cool white gauges, ac controls and window switches.

Painting some of the plastic pieces inside painted to match. Door handle, dash pieces center console lid, overhead lights you get the picture.

Has anyone figured out on these mesh rollers to convert them to a solid piece? I sometimes have it open but when i close it I would really like it to not shine any light in.

It rolls up and doesn't slide all the way back like a crew cab.

Last of all is there anyway to replace the rubber piece on the shifter? Looks ghetto AF with it all ripped.

Yup the rubber boot is easy to change and pretty cheap from the dealer. Never seen a mesh like that on the sunroof either my dads 08 just has the big door either open or closed.

Just some pictures from over the weekend with my gf iphone 6 since my 5s camera is gone to shit :pow:

and my favorite one

It's came a long way in almost a year.

So the last week was pretty wild for me on getting some new goodies for the truck. Finally put on the Fox shocks I've had for like 3 months sitting under my bed and I'm extremely pleased with them. Far better than the blisteins I had on my lbz. Picked up some 33x12.50x22 toyos with only 4k on them for 600 bucks. Went ahead and installed them the same day and had the front end looked over and was surprised it aligned after running those adapters all the way to and from Florida along with all the other driving I've done. Fog lights and hids showed up a lot quicker than I thought they would on Saturday so went ahead and put them on as well. I think adding drop shackles will level it out and have a perfect stance along with rear wheel liners.

I'm debating if I want to shave the gate or do the backup camera bezel and paint it white.
I'm pretty much done with the outside after the rear wheel liners.

i think youd like the camera more than a shaved gate, although it would be sweet with a shaved gate :imo: looks great as it is now.

Do a license plate camera and shave gate. Prawfit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or do a flush mount camera above the hitch so you dont have an ugly license plate camera bracket imo

Like dis:
217dd3b345aa11523e282802d93a690d.jpg

Or do a flush mount camera above the hitch so you dont have an ugly license plate camera bracket imo

Like dis:
217dd3b345aa11523e282802d93a690d.jpg

I like that idea too. Bunch of different ways to hide a cam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So used V7 and VRP that i was really excited to use and was extremely impressed with it. I will continue to give CG my detailing business.

What would be causing this? Bad tie rod, hub, bj's or a combination?

other side isn't as bad.