04 RCSB Silverado Slow Build

Please no black. Just like everyone else said. Haha. Mines an 03 but it's DSG and color matched.
8d3733dbf4429efcd350c9de348fb1cd.jpg

Just to give you am idea since our trucks were about identical before the front swap.

ahahahah TOLD YOU! :bleh: :cheeky: welcome dude! as i said, get a full color match on everything, esky handles and chrome wheels (especially those tbss 22s) would = :boobs:

Thanks haha i love the bed cover. With canadian winters its nice to keep a shovel and weight back there without needing to worry about it getting stolen

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

Now a question ive been thinkin about is billet grille or no billet.

I like billet.
I know a lot of people don't like vertical billet but I had that in mine when it had the other front end. I liked it but, it's all what you like honestly.
5667475ec4bfb04863f70c2b1567625f.jpg

Hmmm haha, honestly not to sure of where to take this, I know color match and chrome rims, I want clear headlights but I also kinda want projectors, I know for a fact im no where near talented or skilled enough to retrofit I saw a cat eye tonight with projectors and halos and it looked pretty good, but I've heard the light out put sucks on them (refering to the ones with leds and halos) plus I don't want the leds either.

A properly done retrofit with quality parts (from somewhere like The Retrofit Source) will provide great light output. Definitely a worthwhile mod, whether you do it yourself or have someone do it for you

Oh I know its pricey, and with quality parts its so worth it. Clear'd ones will work for now I guess, really want a cowl hood too. So many wants too little funds haha, considering last time i checked to get a cowl hood shipped to me was 800$

Gotta stop looking at aftermarket grills and hoods and lights and all the stuff that pops up on ebay when you type in Cool Silverado. Save your coin and keep it simple! Invest in the suspension and engine/drivetrain IMO.
I've bought a lot of stupid visual cosmetic shit over the years for vehicles and usually all it does is teach you to appreciate OEM even more when you just go back to it.

Oh, and gotta remember dezert1500's old spiral rcsb! I think that's on like owner 3 by now...