Your vehicles as they sit now!

Thanks man, I have a want to trade ad on Craigslist to see if I can find anyone with some and I've been searching different forums.

chris be prepared. dunno why but alot of them leak moisture into them. almost every set ive seen.

Get me a part number and ill give you gm cost price,probally still high as fk

Give me a few and ill get you one. I'm sure they are an arm and a leg tho still. Been scoping out old men's denalis to do a quick switch j/k

chris be prepared. dunno why but alot of them leak moisture into them. almost every set ive seen.

Ryan, I know what you mean. Just about every pre 2010 or so set of gmc lights I've seen problems with moisture in them. I believe they changed bulb sockets on them, etc so if I were to get a newer set I think I'd need new harnesses as well. Would love to find someone local who didn't know what that had to do an even swap. Hell I'd even pay them to sweeten the deal lol

Peyton, here are some numbers
hypuhyhu.jpg

That water is nasty as fuck. I'd rather drink my contaminated tap water

yea it is, my mom bought it the other day and I grabbed one not knowing..only drank so much cuz I was thirsty lol..I normally won't drink anything but Ozarka or dasani