Your vehicles as they sit now!

E57BD069-9148-42F7-AE2F-D150596A3E3A-9871-00000691A8A4E53B.jpg

last pic of le super duty for a while. headed back to school with the ranger, unfortunately. few things needed to be taken care of on the truck, so im leaving my dad a check and the truck to have them taken care of so it'll be good to go when i get back in october. also, took the fgt mudflaps off. i wanna take the running boards off as well. but im waiting till i can get some amps just because i know a few people wont be able to get in. also needs a level bad.

That a camaro engine cover?
Well shit luck strikes again, broke a cv axle on the way to work :eek:kay:..went to put it in auto 4wd cuz it was raining and the interstate sucks so my front end was trying to hydroplane, heard a snap and could hear it smacking around, limped it to a parking lot and got gf to pick me up..guess I know what I'm doing when I get off

That a camaro engine cover?
Well shit luck strikes again, broke a cv axle on the way to work :eek:kay:..went to put it in auto 4wd cuz it was raining and the interstate sucks so my front end was trying to hydroplane, heard a snap and could hear it smacking around, limped it to a parking lot and got gf to pick me up..guess I know what I'm doing when I get off
IMAG0857.jpg

Replaced it when I got off tonight

at a BBQ/car meet of an import owner's house :) she reserved the driveway for Hell-s1

IMG_20120825_195315.jpg