Your vehicles as they sit now!

I think all the hangers are the same, just on crews the stock ones are welded instead of riveted..could be wrong though

Yea I hear that

fronts are welded, rears are riveted on CC

and shit, instead of quoting eddie's post, I edited it...so I had to re-edit it...and your quote Dakota. I edited what I wanted to reply with...fml

Yea that's what I thought, ecsb and rcsb front hangers are riveted to the frame..supposedly easier to get off, just grind rivets instead of cutting the welds

for those who bitched, they are DUMB or had shit tools...right tool for the right job goes a long way. "x" grind on rivet head as far as you can go...air chisel and BAM, blows head off, repeat 3x's. Move to other hanger...

for those who bitched, they are DUMB or had shit tools...right tool for the right job goes a long way. "x" grind on rivet head as far as you can go...air chisel and BAM, blows head off, repeat 3x's. Move to other hanger...

That's why I never did the hangers I had, everybody I saw was complaining about how much of a pain in the ass they were so I sold everything and bought my flip..glad I took the dive though, I would have eventually anyway just saved myself some future work lol

aefd71ae-bbeb-69bf.jpg

Hangers are simple, and jared NAILED the how to there...people just go about it wrong drilling etc

exactly...I guarantee it took me less time doing it this way than drilling. Cut off wheel and chisel was ALL we needed, well that and my compressor.

after a month, grinding here and there and a lot of 6" flapper wheels getting the shitty DIY liner out, welding up, and smoothing the transitions out. I've finally got my Line-x sprayed
IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

Cutting torch...I had both sides off in less than 10 minutes, and that was 6 rivets per side. Cut the head off and knock it through. Just beware that hot lava tar that GM dips the frames in :scared: