j.mo

Apr 24, 2012
Nor Cal
Bought a new boat this morning. Get halfway home and a fuckin tire blows out in the between nowhere and further.
0d98edac9b58bab31de7dc4357912e6f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharris223

Huck

BIIIIG SQRBDY GUY
Jan 27, 2011
Gainesville, Ga
paint matched when i had them painted 5 years ago. Much like your hair line, after time things fade.

Lol I know. Crazy how different that blue fades on different materials. Same with Ford’s laser red they had in the late 90s/early 00s. Always turned different shades of pink

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SamCarroll

Faux Runner
Staff member
Jan 25, 2011
Northern California
Lol I know. Crazy how different that blue fades on different materials. Same with Ford’s laser red they had in the late 90s/early 00s. Always turned different shades of pink

that early 2000s paint was such shit. Especially blue. Thankfully i dont care as much anymore because i just run into and over shit all the time.

Just look at my A Pillars. my top of my doors at the belt molding look the same.

6ismrUsl.jpg

Huck

BIIIIG SQRBDY GUY
Jan 27, 2011
Gainesville, Ga
that early 2000s paint was such shit. Especially blue. Thankfully i dont care as much anymore because i just run into and over shit all the time.

Just look at my A Pillars. my top of my doors at the belt molding look the same.

6ismrUsl.jpg

That Cali sun is rough on paint

Reactions: SamCarroll
the worst paint ever was most paint in the 90's esspecially silver for some reason. but in the 90's when they were trying to make a more chemically friendly paint, that shit would peel off stupid easy. my dually i had the top all peeled. too it to a friend who sanded it all off and painted it, went to take the top off where it met good paint, and it peeled the good paint off in spots.

Huck

BIIIIG SQRBDY GUY
Jan 27, 2011
Gainesville, Ga
Looks good dude.
Every body shop around here is a bunch of pussies and wont color match any plastics.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This is Krylon It actually matches damn perfect. I didn’t sand the top bumper pad smooth tho, so gotta get a smooth one when I get the esky handles. But it was good enough to see if I liked this look or not. We’ll see how long the lower valence lasts white