SamCarroll

Faux Runner
Staff member
Jan 25, 2011
Northern California
Shh3LRKh.jpg

Tiki

Jan 23, 2011
Yeah KING advertises 0-2”, but I think these are more like 2”+, unless my rear spring have sagged that much. I’m a little higher than the 2” strut spacer had me before. Amazing how a new coilover makes the front end feel so nice again.

SamCarroll

Faux Runner
Staff member
Jan 25, 2011
Northern California
Yeah KING advertises 0-2”, but I think these are more like 2”+, unless my rear spring have sagged that much. I’m a little higher than the 2” strut spacer had me before. Amazing how a new coilover makes the front end feel so nice again.
They’ll settle a slight bit but still a major upgraded ride and overall performance.

You hear that Jacob.

Tylers88

3 GM's and a Jeep
Apr 16, 2012
Clarion, IA
Damn deer got me tonight.
dc2da166556bdedd38d4f6b58cf7bdfb.jpg
710b5344e86ab4c1f78e98ed4d493d5a.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
That sucks but at least it wasn’t dead center on the front. I popped one a big buck with the Suburban late summer/early fall but got really luck and he turned away at the last second so I hit him ass first with the bumper and just kind of thumped over him with both passenger side tires, what pissed me off the most was he got up and stumbled into a corn field so I couldn’t even get a salvage tag for him. Bumper is all kinds of fucked between the deer on the right side and my sister backing my moms Lexus into the left corner :lol:

red94chev

Nov 30, 2015
MD
That sucks but at least it wasn’t dead center on the front. I popped one a big buck with the Suburban late summer/early fall but got really luck and he turned away at the last second so I hit him ass first with the bumper and just kind of thumped over him with both passenger side tires, what pissed me off the most was he got up and stumbled into a corn field so I couldn’t even get a salvage tag for him. Bumper is all kinds of fucked between the deer on the right side and my sister backing my moms Lexus into the left corner
Yeah, I got pretty lucky. I whacked his head with the front bumper and spun his ass around into the door. Just a little knick in the bumper.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk