fortplainman

official CGM slut
Feb 8, 2012
utica ny
Dang! What's up dude! Truck is looking good. Still in the house I see. How's life been treatin ya!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
These last really 5 years have been crazy. Working out of town 5 days up to a month or more at a time and then coming home to be a weekend warrior take care of things with the house and enjoy spending time with the girlfriend. Especially now that we have a little puppy.
Trucks showing its age with some rust on the bottom of the doors and bedside. Maybe put 7200 miles on last year, but the past 2 years it's pretty much just been driving no issues since the transmission. I am looking to upgrade maybe to a brand new one by the end of the year. I think living in the salt belt I won't keep a vehicle more than 5 years even though these last few years had been awesome with no vehicle payment.

Hope all my forum bros have been doing well! Whoever is friends on facebook with me I'm sure you have seen the past 2 years have been great for me. Things are really coming together which would never have thought before 2 years ago. Ffb is long gone, but sure was a memorable moment these past 12 years on the forums haha.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

fortplainman

official CGM slut
Feb 8, 2012
utica ny
we dont even get any poopy snaps anymore.
Poopy snaps? What do ya want I'll send ya some fresh steamy ones. Rockland county is full of big shitting jews lol. It's crazy we clean a line and by time we finish 2hrs later everything is covered in poo lmao.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

BigBoi

Mar 14, 2012
St George SC
032470211d35e5c8babbab353294c10b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk