Your vehicles as they sit now!

Nice to see you post every once in a while over here Mike! Truck looks great. I messaged you on GMFS but I was wondering, are you going to go through with the 2500 bumper conversion? If so, I want your chrome bumper bar!

nothing special, helpers installed so it sits level

efaa21d0.jpg

Nice to see you post every once in a while over here Mike! Truck looks great. I messaged you on GMFS but I was wondering, are you going to go through with the 2500 bumper conversion? If so, I want your chrome bumper bar!

I am. Need to sell this bumper to do it though

looks sick James!

Thanks Bryant. I am about done with it now. Saving for a rebuilt rear, so I will be stepping up to Tru-Trac and 410s soon.

Waiting for my 3 piece engine covers to come in. And debating if I want to buy some crew cab plastic bed rails to cover up the sprayed bed rails. As its fading, due to previous owners homemade job. All of my maintenance is done though. You name it, and I have replaced it for piece of mind, from ball joints, to shocks, to plugs and wires and more.

Also keeping an eye out for some turn signal mirrors as well. Debating if I should go fully painted like I have now, or painted caps only.

Been talking with a friend of mine, and I can get my gate shaved and sprayed, top bumper pad resprayed, and rear plastics sanded out and painted for $200 plus materials. So thinking hard on that one.

Last edited:
james truck looks good like that, You need some LTz's on that badboy tho...tahoes look good, buyt ltz's would be a home run

Yah the front end looks about the same, but ym ass end seems lower. How did the lift shackle work for you fitment wise? I think my Driver side needs on too, its a bit off

Funny thing is, before helpers, I installed mcgaughys flip with mcgaughys lift shackles ( on both sides), set dead at 6" drop. front did settle and is at 2.5. front fender to hub is 17" and rear with air in helpers is 17" as well.

I do miss the look of ltz rims, but like these tahoes much more than the sierras. LTZs are just hard to find now a days around me.

Last edited:
james truck looks good like that, You need some LTz's on that badboy tho...tahoes look good, buyt ltz's would be a home run

Yah the front end looks about the same, but ym ass end seems lower. How did the lift shackle work for you fitment wise? I think my Driver side needs on too, its a bit off

My drivers side was way down, the shackle went on with no problems and helped, have run one on both trucks. The other reason your ass sits lower is because Ive probaby got 10-20 PSI or so in the helpers as well.

Haha, no doubt....his truck has a 9" lift I believe with 38" by 13.5" on 24's....makes mine look like its out of a cracker jack box.