Your vehicles as they sit now!

318c684bc9ca2b240c7505c9c230ace7.jpg

e2d83d904aa49d3cc44b2c7b5fa52470.jpg

b8d23e53f69ed3827793b569299e6aef.jpg

Bad pics but it's going to rain for ever so

Sent from your girls iPhone.
Nice to see everything on the truck and not just you running at it lol

sent from my glade air freshner

I bought some some 880 fog light housings since I couldn't keep hids clipped into the OEM housings. No problems with them.
I ordered new lows an fog hids. I had the 5202 an siliconed them in an never had a problem

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I liked it more lowered but it's better for me like this lol. They don't check emissions on diesels in Delaware. Also I didn't notice because I was driving but now that the exhaust comes out under the truck and not in the bed where that vortex thing happens, these tunes are really a lot cleaner than I thought haha it just puffs a bit when I mash on it

really they dont do emissions? hmm I never registered mine in DE when i lived there so i didnt know that. i was more referring the windows and tires, i know they do safety inspections still right?

really they dont do emissions? hmm I never registered mine in DE when i lived there so i didnt know that. i was more referring the windows and tires, i know they do safety inspections still right?

Jersey doesn't do safety and no emissions in diesels UNLESS you get caught in a roadside checkpoint

Yes they do. You can get away with the windows with a tint waiver like I have. His tires probably wouldn't pass because of how far they stick out

sent from my glade air freshner

They only do emissions on gas vehicles. I keep forgetting I have to remove my windshield tint lol. I've got a waiver for the others. I think I went through last time with my flares off on the 420s and I passed some how. Well all of the 194s were out and I think the guy got all happy about them and forgot about the tires haha.

I don't have a muffler but I need one.. Didn't have one last time and they didn't care.

Idk m8 my one buddy who I normally go with has a funeral to go to but we shall see

Jersey doesn't do safety and no emissions in diesels UNLESS you get caught in a roadside checkpoint

That i did know, i went through figuring all that out when i registered my truck here, making sure i registered it correctly. haha. can you explain more about the roadside checkpoint? i know i'd get boned if i got stuck in those. my winders are 5 on the front, 20 of factory back 2 and rear, 5 on a big brow and truck is straight piped and missing all the emissions components. i know its the chance i take, but im just curious.

They only do emissions on gas vehicles. I keep forgetting I have to remove my windshield tint lol. I've got a waiver for the others. I think I went through last time with my flares off on the 420s and I passed some how. Well all of the 194s were out and I think the guy got all happy about them and forgot about the tires haha.

I don't have a muffler but I need one.. Didn't have one last time and they didn't care.

delaware is so fucky.

That i did know, i went through figuring all that out when i registered my truck here, making sure i registered it correctly. haha. can you explain more about the roadside checkpoint? i know i'd get boned if i got stuck in those. my winders are 5 on the front, 20 of factory back 2 and rear, 5 on a big brow and truck is straight piped and missing all the emissions components. i know its the chance i take, but im just curious.

delaware is so fucky.

Local PDs will setup Mobile checkpoints in conjunction with dmv and the mobile inspection vehicle and they'll flag you in. My town does it a lot as does bordentown and north Hanover