Your vehicles as they sit now!

Yesterday at my brother's for Christmas.

7fb1125fdcc55a8f3342017fefbb78ad.jpg

Wanted to start on the drop today but I stormed its ass off last night. Currently raining and I woke up with cold/fever.
7eb64736c07957b6e9e1b29ef56b1e9f.jpg

Damn, I need to order some Amps too. Found some on CL for 700 last night but they're off the guy's truck already and all nasty looking in the pics. Think I'll pass

Sent from Tapatwat

I got mine off eBay new for 980. Figured that wasn't bad since most places want 1180 for the steps or 1400 installed around here

Got the hoes fixed?

Nah. I just bought 2 tires to see if they would hold air and they do. I needed tires for the 17s, so I decided to try these before buying a whole set of tires for them. The bends aren't bad at all. I still plan on having them fixed but haven't figured out who I'm gonna use yet.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Nah. I just bought 2 tires to see if they would hold air and they do. I needed tires for the 17s, so I decided to try these before buying a whole set of tires for them. The bends aren't bad at all. I still plan on having them fixed but haven't figured out who I'm gonna use yet.

Ah gotcha. Looks good though man!

Ah gotcha. Looks good though man!

Thanks broski! It needs a lot lol. Looks good in pictures though so I guess that's all that matters :crazy:

Most of the clear on the hood has chipped off over the past month. Along with needing a new passenger fender from hitting that curb. And the whole truck could really use a detail. The paint is in rough shape.

Last edited: