Your vehicles as they sit now!

Or big tires on a weak trans for 80 k miles perhaps?
Nah.

Has it had proper maintenance? Driving habits?

tires only have been on it 50k miles. always maintained, flushed trans 20k ago, 40000 gvw trans cooler on it, driving habits are not grandma, but nothing abusive like burnouts and shit. 3/4-full throttle maybe once a day or so, depending on if im merging on the highway or turning on red and stuff is coming.

i know 60e's are unpredictable on when they could go, but thought nnbs trucks had a better handle on them than previous models.

so i think my transfer case is going again....there goes another 2500 bucks :rage:

put it in reverse and it rolled, put a little throttle to it and she just made that nice grinding noise. time to trade it in :eek:kay:

On second thought it may be the transmission losing reverse. Seems to go into get then just drop out. Doesn't slam out of gear but still makes a grinding noise.

Thoughts on if I should try and have a deal diagnose it and maybe look for a built transmission? if so who flt, rpm, etc.? I'd hate to say a vetted servo and unknown line pressure or torque management from a bbp tune had anything to do to this.but that's all that's done to the trans.

FFB device
Came in a lil too hot in the work truck today. Pulled up to the house and threw it in reverse (to back into the driveway) while still rolling forward and accidentally slammed it in park. Lol oopsie. Lol everything in the back now on the dash.

Just an ol' work truck.....

358ap2q.jpg

Mileage is getting up there.... Time to trade her in. :crazy:

1z4ehqf.jpg

back country snowboarding trip was successful, besides hurting my self a little.

check out video in snowboarding thread.

I need to figure out a better way to attach it. It's already ripping at the holes. Only flown this one yesterday and today

Sent from Tapatwat

I need to figure out a better way to attach it. It's already ripping at the holes. Only flown this one yesterday and today

Sent from Tapatwat
I haven't had mine rip at the holes yet. On my 3rd one. Mine frays really bad an lightly scratches the piss out of my tailgate. Lol

I did not. Actually it's some guy that sows them all himself (think his wife helps too) and donates like 1/3 or half of the price to one of the soldier help organizations. I'll have to find the link and email to show y'all. Really well made flag, I just think the way I've got it attached is not so bueno

Sent from Tapatwat

I haven't had mine rip at the holes yet. On my 3rd one. Mine frays really bad an lightly scratches the piss out of my tailgate. Lol
I'll take a pic when I get off here in a minute and show y'all how I have it mounted. My dad said habit freight should have the tool to put those little rings in flags and suggested I add 2 or 3 to the flag to spread out the load

Sent from Tapatwat

Here ya go. I'm only using the 2 factory holes right now with heavy duty zip ties. Where my finger is, that's where it's already starting to pull apart. And the top one is where my last flag bit the dust at
8635f92e9f148a3c64f9ad215bf0a321.jpg

bfff9f0789cf03ced5ec825c2c8a9948.jpg

50d35e78e3cb307e59c45d4492424160.jpg

Sent from Tapatwat

Dirty again but more pics. Got the bilstiens installed too.
5308b18c442b5e7b55ceccf62bb295b6.jpg

c13890826e2be8cd50cc259405a39594.jpg

452293e1c6a10be55da72df632cd9f17.jpg

Remeasured and front is 38.5" and rear is 36.5". Should I (A) leave it with 2" lean (B) add 1" blocks for 1" of lean or (C) add 2" blocks so it sits dead level?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk