Your vehicles as they sit now!

I had one issue after about a year of running without a plate. I'm gonna tell the body shop guy to not put a LP bracket on my truck and to leave it for me to put on later

Dat hover mode
8937bee3da7dfbd4be08819e3ea35f48.jpg

Sent from Tapatwat

Just a 03-07 hd cap lol. Thanks

Did they go out quick or what? Im not crazy about the stock 03-07 tails and im bored with the current ones lol. Yolo black lights?

And i enjoyed my leds for a while because they werent shitty blue leds like most people get but i guess im getting to be an old man because i prefer halogens, lighter tint, and at's on stock wheels now :rofl:

No. A tab broke and one fell out while i was driving. Beat the fuck out of my brand new paint job in the right rear panel. Fuck those things. HIDs are awesome in the correct housing, I think people are starting to finally realize it doesnt look great in alot of the OEM halogen housings. I love HIDs but wont put them on anything else unless its a projector. And still no to non-factory LEDs no matter what lol.

Took it off to get painted and decided I didn't want to put it back on so I put foam on the back of the plate and bolted it on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It damn near blends in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure it made a noticeable difference in his wallet :rofl:

You ever get new tires? Ever thought about some GMC 20s?

Eh, I don't carry a wallet, bought 2, and worth every penny to clean that junk up lol

No, my wheels still don't want to be on paw paw....