Your vehicles as they sit now!

cd3e1bde8b5a495e56d15b19fc587ea3.jpg

Anyone know where the best place is to order a high country grille?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure over all height but they're 245/65/17 how much you think I'd get? Be able to air up a couple inches maybe?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

245/65/17 is a 29.5"....pretty much same height as my fronts :shake:

how much lift ud get? depends on bags/kit u went with. My shocks limit the amount of lift I can get out of the bags, so thatll play a role too.

Short lived. Went an got gas an 15 minutes out of town me an my wife start smelling a foul rotten egg smell. Pull over kill the truck and pop the hood. Battery is puffed up like its ready to blow and hissing real loud. Not a happy camper atm

time for an XS power battery. No "service charging system" warning or anything?
No warning jus smelled sulfer real bad bad. Pulled over an inspected. Heard the hissing first an saw the battery puffed up. Being hybrid my truck cannot but in acc mode for than a few minutes or itll need a boost. Im willing to bet they ran it down an overcharged it.

I would hand the bill to the shop if that's the case. So how would you do it if you want to listen to the radio with the truck off?

Sent from my tiny iPhone 4.

I would hand the bill to the shop if that's the case. So how would you do it if you want to listen to the radio with the truck off?

Sent from my tiny iPhone 4.
Its already at the shop an the owner said he'll handle it in the morning. I always leave it running when I do that which is rare that I do. It goes from engine to hybrid back and forth. I rigged up a cd player an converted from 12v to 110 so I have a car radio I have for outside enjoyment. Lol