Your vehicles as they sit now!

Really bro why don't u throw some dice in ur windshield ur front ends higher then ur ass end dumb ass talking about less this and less that u have more crome on ur truck then all the rides in the gettos nation wide

Sent from my LGL33L using Tapatalk

ActuallyHe has the same amount of chrome as you(stock) other than his grille, blacked out everything was cool 10 years ago when I was in school but that has gone away and for good reason. Leaving stock chrome and adding a tasteful spas of it in a couple places(esky handles, billet grille) and color matching will always be a good look.

ActuallyHe has the same amount of chrome as you(stock) other than his grille, blacked out everything was cool 10 years ago when I was in school but that has gone away and for good reason. Leaving stock chrome and adding a tasteful spas of it in a couple places(esky handles, billet grille) and color matching will always be a good look.

:kiss:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stock vs not
1f93125850b4056525dc0a4537f86197.jpg

Sent from your sister's house

Really bro why don't u throw some dice in ur windshield ur front ends higher then ur ass end dumb ass talking about less this and less that u have more crome on ur truck then all the rides in the gettos nation wide

Sent from my LGL33L using Tapatalk

:eek:hsnap:

:hemad:

Some shit smells not as bad as other shit, I love an all black shit more than a colorful one

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk