Your vehicles as they sit now!

5E8FD2AD-9ECB-4559-B8EB-9ACB9F22EC66.jpg
bed and bumper arnt bolted but its almost done. Its runs and it smogged now
Does a child actually swing in that chair

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I never haul shit with mine so the smaller bed doesn't bother me one bit. If I need to haul/carry something I know a few people with trailers I can use.

This
This. The most i put in the bed anymore is a set of wheels when i change them lol. My father has a small flatbed trailer I could use if i needed more room. I'd take more cab space over bed space. And fuck these ec doors. so annoying to me esp when 2 or more people ride with me and get in the back.

I went from ecsb to ccsb when we found out my wife was pregnant. Could not imagine trying to load and unload a infant car seat in a ec. Lol.

I did it until he was big enough for a big car seat lol. It wasn't bad. Just set it in through the front between the seats into the backseat.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

We thought about that. But decided to trade in since it was high mileage an needed more tlc than I could give at the time.

Does a child actually swing in that chair

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Cody can't even reach it so obviously not.

I went from ecsb to ccsb when we found out my wife was pregnant. Could not imagine trying to load and unload a infant car seat in a ec. Lol.

It sucks, probably more so with the Silvy I had because it was a 99 and fuck three doors.

It does get a little cramped especially when we come back from my moms house with more stuff than we brought. We literally filled up the passenger seat and the seat behind me full of bags of clothes and misc things. I keep telling myself to buy a bed cover and storage compartment for the bed and an under seat compartment for my detail shit

Sent from my tiny iPhone 4.