Your vehicles as they sit now!

I usually just have to drive around with fogs only on. I get high beamed every car. Even by Semis..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twinks.(besides grille)
2119c33269203516000638a5b6b8b5f2.jpg

Your trucks so clean. Hope mine turns out just as clean but leveled instead of lowered

Lmao i know they are too bright.. They aren't aimed up they are just 5k with 55 watt ballasts am switching to 35 watt soon.

Thats what i had in my truck but they didnt seem that bright
I usually just have to drive around with fogs only on. I get high beamed every car. Even by Semis..

And i was gonna high beam you when you cane around me but then i realized it was you lmao

Dad sent me this. Apparently it started to hail while I was at work. Ran out and threw a comforter and blankets on the trucks.

f8146ae8fd578a5a3fbafe7038ace6b5.jpg

Sent from my igloo using Tapamoose eh.

In a half ton I can't deal with the little bed. Rather have ecsb.
eliminate the problem and get man truck. 2500 crew comes with full size bed

So you want to lose money on this truck. To buy another truck you're going to lose money on, just to get lower miles? Why not replace parts/build this truck?
Or if you must get into another truck. At least get a diesel so it'll hold its value. Gas trucks hold value about as good as a BMW or mercedes. Like shit

I fucking HATED the 5'8" box(a large reason I got rid of it, if I'm not going to be able to haul the stuff I normally do with my truck why even own it I'd rater and did get something way more fun), it made no sense for any of the truck companies to dump the standard bed on a CC. Really what did it gain them maybe 6" of turning radius, um it's a damn truck you want to be able to whip around between curbs buy a fucking car. It was handy having a truck and Id rather have a 1/2 ton because I don't need a 3/4 ton but the 88 could/can haul way more than my nbs ccsb and still be under the rated payload with an actual truck bed not a glorified trunk. You want to haul a couple 8 foot boards but don't want to drop the gate, to bad because them bishes don't even fit at an angle, when you jump to a 10 footer you have quite a bit hanging out the back, 6'6" box you only have about 2 foot hanging. In conclusion truck companies can blow a goat because they are stupid and made CC 1/2s for a decade before they realized they dropped the ball and offered a standard box with a half ton crew.

I never haul shit with mine so the smaller bed doesn't bother me one bit. If I need to haul/carry something I know a few people with trailers I can use.

I prefer the proportions of the smaller bed. I'd like to shorten the frame and run a 5'8" bed on mine, don't use my bed to haul shit anyway.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

This