Your vehicles as they sit now!

Whoopsie

d495537b481714c96327b35cd9c0e318.jpg
Fack thats clean

I just wish it was a crew cab. Then I'd be happy. Well, and a lighter color. And with leather. And with about 100k less miles. And a gmc.

To be honest you're not really getting a whole lot more room from and EC to CC. A few inches at best, but you're giving up a 6' bed.

Nothing wrong with wanting something with less miles, I'm just saying. I have a crew and at times I really wish I bought an EC instead.

I feel the exact opposite, I don't mind at all giving up my 6' bed for the extra interior room I gained. Would never go back to an ecsb from a ccsb imo.

In a half ton I can't deal with the little bed. Rather have ecsb.
eliminate the problem and get man truck. 2500 crew comes with full size bed

So you want to lose money on this truck. To buy another truck you're going to lose money on, just to get lower miles? Why not replace parts/build this truck?
Or if you must get into another truck. At least get a diesel so it'll hold its value. Gas trucks hold value about as good as a BMW or mercedes. Like shit

Last edited:
To be honest you're not really getting a whole lot more room from and EC to CC. A few inches at best, but you're giving up a 6' bed.

Nothing wrong with wanting something with less miles, I'm just saying. I have a crew and at times I really wish I bought an EC instead.

In a half ton I can't deal with the little bed. Rather have ecsb.
eliminate the problem and get man truck. 2500 crew comes with full size bed

So you want to lose money on this truck. To buy another truck you're going to lose money on, just to get lower miles? Why not replace parts/build this truck?
Or if you must get into another truck. At least get a diesel so it'll hold its value. Gas trucks hold value about as good as a BMW or mercedes. Like shit

I fucking HATED the 5'8" box(a large reason I got rid of it, if I'm not going to be able to haul the stuff I normally do with my truck why even own it I'd rater and did get something way more fun), it made no sense for any of the truck companies to dump the standard bed on a CC. Really what did it gain them maybe 6" of turning radius, um it's a damn truck you want to be able to whip around between curbs buy a fucking car. It was handy having a truck and Id rather have a 1/2 ton because I don't need a 3/4 ton but the 88 could/can haul way more than my nbs ccsb and still be under the rated payload with an actual truck bed not a glorified trunk. You want to haul a couple 8 foot boards but don't want to drop the gate, to bad because them bishes don't even fit at an angle, when you jump to a 10 footer you have quite a bit hanging out the back, 6'6" box you only have about 2 foot hanging. In conclusion truck companies can blow a goat because they are stupid and made CC 1/2s for a decade before they realized they dropped the ball and offered a standard box with a half ton crew.

I prefer the proportions of the smaller bed. I'd like to shorten the frame and run a 5'8" bed on mine, don't use my bed to haul shit anyway.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I would kill to have a standard bed on my truck, I really wanted to find a newer ram optioned that way but they were all too far out of my budget. Next truck will be diesel 3/4 or 1 ton most likely unless I just flat can't afford it. And if I cant, I'll be in a 13/14/15 Ram CC 6ft bed

Sent from Tapatwat

Saw you on 20 this morning. Aim your headlights down, dick lmao.

843dab4fe251543c7a3aef5824a30ceb.jpg

And yes i had a seizure as i took this pic.

Lmao i know they are too bright.. They aren't aimed up they are just 5k with 55 watt ballasts :lol am switching to 35 watt soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk