Your vehicles as they sit now!

aa0c12170a12d486b6b3dae8e66080ef.jpg

Not sure if anyone else has said this but 20x10 machined methods would look great on your truck.

Nah grandpa. Clean your glasses. Clearly 20x10 machined finish methods is the way to go.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

8b09e4e87ae33b92644dae23ca949db3.jpg

got dem new lights in. how long till they fog?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
If you seal them better, they will last much longer. I sealed mine using a 2 part epoxy and then black rtv silicone. This set has lasted almost a year so far with hardly any fading whatsoever. It's a shame the manufacturer doesn't correct the problem. But why should they when people will just keep buying them, making the company more money? Amiright?

If you seal them better, they will last much longer. I sealed mine using a 2 part epoxy and then black rtv silicone. This set has lasted almost a year so far with hardly any fading whatsoever. It's a shame the manufacturer doesn't correct the problem. But why should they when people will just keep buying them, making the company more money? Amiright?
yeah ill probably do that eventually, if they fog ill just make my brother do a projector retro. lol. plus they were cheap, the marker lights didnt clip in right so theyre ziptied back tight. yolo

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Not as it sat in that pic, but like his signature pic.

Edit:

Like dis:
sig2_zpsstuqx2bq.png

yea I get that and it looks amazing!! what im getting at is, are you really lifting one of the best looking dropped trucks on this site?!

why did you ditch the one to get one just like it?

4.8 vs 5.3. 2wd vs 4wd. WT (full power converted tho) vs etc. Made decent profit on swap IMO.

Am le sad.....the GMC was definitely my #1 influence for selling my drop and lifting :eek:kay:

Da faq?!?

pics or it didnt happen.

I recognize that hood lol

rofl, yea. hood fit great...fenders not so much :( ended up with another set on truk.