Your vehicles as they sit now!

washed and waxed 2 days ago.
13da0cdf4b52df4d90c48a10a22e023c.jpg

Y'all are nuts. I will literally wash trok in rain before I drive it dirty. The interior stay damn clean if I'm careful, no eating clapping feet etc I will only need to vacuum around once a month or so and only wipe down the interior and inside of glass like once every few months. With the coating, power washer, foam cannon and blower for drying, it's super easy and I never even touch the paint. Do that like once a week at the minimum

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Interior stays spotless. I steam clean every other month and vac atleast once a month if not every couole of weeks. Unfortunatly working on a gravel road when it rains it looks like this. washed it sunday monday night it poored its happy ass off. The gravel trucks fucked it up even more to the point where Ill probably end up grading it tomorrow so the county doesn't bitch at us.

Y'all are nuts. I will literally wash trok in rain before I drive it dirty. The interior stay damn clean if I'm careful, no eating clapping feet etc I will only need to vacuum around once a month or so and only wipe down the interior and inside of glass like once every few months. With the coating, power washer, foam cannon and blower for drying, it's super easy and I never even touch the paint. Do that like once a week at the minimum

Interior of mine stays pretty clean but I cant keep the outside clean for more than a week or so.

if your tires had some poke, it would get dirty a lot faster.

at this point in time i have way too much shit going on than to worry about my paint. I also am repeatedly going back to mountains every other week. No point to wash and waste product for my case.

weather permitting, i wash once a week.

of course, i don't put my truck thru the same paces some of you others do...so it's easier for me to do that.
20150703_165518_zps0nd7jmlo.jpg

Lol my truck is trashed on the inside. Fokken grass everywhere and yesterday's fast food bag on the floor. No point in trying to keep it clean. I just empty the trash out of it every time I fill up.

Lol my truck is trashed on the inside. Fokken grass everywhere and yesterday's fast food bag on the floor. No point in trying to keep it clean. I just empty the trash out of it every time I fill up.

Lol same. Whip the mats out a bit, clean trash, prawfit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my inside is just dusty. Mats are a little dirty on my side but i normally keep mine clean. Cant stand a dirty interior

Gave this whore some love... Finally polished/detailed/cleaned interior today since Shreveport CGM meet is next weekend. Cleaned up nice in my opinion..
e77b4ef51b4961ee2f56742766a28994.jpg

1a1df2911566c4a326e0c7651b797a1c.jpg

Smells like ass in your truck