Your vehicles as they sit now!

9de6e6a03c8565f03cee5905aa8a411a.jpg
I dig it

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I was going to use the dremel but they don't have any exterior outlets here so I used one of these. Was like butta.

large_6706395b-acf0-4b05-b64a-6cf34d41ccfb.jpg

I've had the six piece kit for a couple years now but today was the first time I used the mulit-tool. Little thing is bad, made the cuts super easy. Don't know why I haven't tried it :lol:

They were. And they still are the best looking tire. But goddammit they never would balance or ride right on this truck. LOVED them on my red truck, hence why I bought them again. But they bounced, and shook, and wouldn't balance no matter what on this one. Plus I'm VERY rarely off road anymore, nothing an all terrain can't handle, the trails were wearing too fast, and I'm hoping to improve my mpgs a tad. But mainly switched cuz tired of shitty ride

need to sacrifice ride quality for the way it looks lol.

Machine shop was closed so I'm ridding work truck until tmr. Spotted by old slammy on the way back from the gym
e7835390bf45ad4f465f7b99665fad30.jpg

f99c5a8164d8e0200f3086a015d45ec1.jpg

Sent from your girls iPhone.

You ever get that light shit fixed?

Went through it with my buddy and we decided it was the bcm.. He had a similiar issue but his wipers would turn on fast as they would go with the fuse in.. and it was a bcm for him too. I'm not buying a new bcm to make lights work so we wired the power wire from the passenger side to the drivers lol.

When your trying to baller, but your not there just yet.

Sent from your girls iPhone.

20x10 forces. Is like Porsche boxster. Has logo, pero not Porsche imo
Perhaps an H3. Has logo, pero, well you get the idea.

I'd rock 20x10 forces, don't have to have huge wheels to have nice wheels, some people just aren't as bro as you are