Your vehicles as they sit now!

7205867352_b2764a0b89_c.jpg

7205861752_c85cb957ec_c.jpg

7205871572_971cba18a9_c.jpg

Truck is filthy but its supposed to rain the next few days. Oh well plastics are done and on.

Truck is lookin' good, Tony! Those tails are nice.

So in an effort to make the lights even more stealth, I changed up the location of my slim-miser and put it up closer to the headliner. The tint hides the suction cup mount and drops the light just below that and it blends in quite nicely.

BEFORE
IMG_0488.jpg

AFTER
photo-43.jpg

photo-45.jpg

photo-44.jpg

So in an effort to make the lights even more stealth, I changed up the location of my slim-miser and put it up closer to the headliner. The tint hides the suction cup mount and drops the light just below that and it blends in quite nicely.

BEFORE
IMG_0488.jpg

AFTER
photo-43.jpg

photo-45.jpg

photo-44.jpg

I think I'll do that, gotta see how it looks through my brow though, I bet during the day you won't be able to see it

I think I'll do that, gotta see how it looks through my brow though, I bet during the day you won't be able to see it
Yeah it would be pretty dim going through a 5% brow, but this sits just below the blue factory brow and that is all I really need. Given that theses are Gen I leds they aren't as bright as new Gen III lights which punch through tint wonderfully.

From what I see, it appears Central Coast Prerunners built that truck. Kind of cool to see a 4wd lt kit though.

yea def cool, just wondering about strength. :pedobear:

Mike @ CCP is a cool guy...has a good rap sheet too. Had a badass OBS ford prerunner in there a while back that I almost drooled on. :crazy:

Candied a set of tails I had...and tinted the clearance lights on the bed too. Not too sure about those now...I go back and forth too much on them.
photo-47.jpg

photo-46.jpg

^^ now, light smoke em imo.. but looks like a good job

and FGT Boo5ted needs to do this to his....fuck those ugly LEDs