Your vehicles as they sit now!

:yuno:

His wheel was hit in the accident, they are checking the alignment. Try to keep up skippy.

:yuno:

His wheel was hit in the accident, they are checking the alignment. Try to keep up skippy.

Short term memory loss m8. And forgot he even had an accident lol. Colormatch during this process on what parts?

How about no. Thats sketchy as fuck. Wtf is that on your wheels and why can't they paint some damn handles lol
That's an alignment rack. Getting new front bumper, flare buffed or painted, new tire, and full alignment
Short term memory loss m8. And forgot he even had an accident lol. Colormatch during this process on what parts?

He has handles and tow mirrors, but they are being fgts about painting them.
This. They're being fgts, said he could paint the handles but the paint wouldn't stick to the mirrors :redneckwtf: It's the same plastic. So gonna do CM'ing elsewhere

Don't even bother trying to paint the textured handles because you won't be able to get the texture out. Just buy some smooth handles and have those painted

Dirty bitch on a late night diaper run.
aa0f56370acd74c3cfe01ca5917edca0.jpg

Oh I will. Especially with how they strapped those things to my wheels. I talked to the underwriter today, he said it should be done tomorrow. Never mentioned the handles again so I doubt they're getting painted. I'm fine with that since "my paint won't stick to the mirrors". I'll find some place else to do them both.

The mounts don't touch the wheels. They mount on the tire. The alignment rack at my work has the mounts. So your wheels should be fine.

The mounts don't touch the wheels. They mount on the tire. The alignment rack at my work has the mounts. So your wheels should be fine.

Never seen that before, my alignments look to have been done by ancient equipment lol wheels sit on round plates and he runs some chalk n stuff :lol:

Never seen that before, my alignments look to have been done by ancient equipment lol wheels sit on round plates and he runs some chalk n stuff :lol:

They probably don't make enough for new equipment lol these alignment racks are about 100k

Don't even bother trying to paint the textured handles because you won't be able to get the texture out. Just buy some smooth handles and have those painted
Already have smooth eskys and tailgate bezel. Have had them forever actually lol. Hope I can find a shop to do them quick
:shake: never seent that style before

Already have smooth eskys and tailgate bezel. Have had them forever actually lol. Hope I can find a shop to do them quick

:shake: never seent that style before

Figured I'd ease your stress :lol: but I still would check over the truck if you have to be "that" customer :rofltank:

Alex gets alignments by some guy that is "off the grid"

:rofl:

Nah haha he's good people, dude's been doing it for i think he said 15 years so I trust him

And they just got a new rack so it may be that style or whatever, looked nice, they were taking out the old one at the time I was getting my alignment

Figured I'd ease your stress but I still would check over the truck if you have to be "that" customer :rofltank:
I'm just paranoid of any and all shops. I'm gonna thoroughly check it but I'll be completely nice unless there's an issue. And even then I'll be nice until they start dicking me around

Trucks been sitting for what seems like forever...... so i pulled it out of the garage today to let it run for abit.
Its now back inside the garage for who knows how long..... maybe forever lol

Last edited by a moderator: