Your vehicles as they sit now!

d0347e02-a9ee-c2c5.jpg

lol....

they only recommend 55 with those trailers:lol:

That sumbitch didn't like anything from like 53-63. I think it had 4 bent wheels on it, had to go 65-75 for a smooth ride.

I hate Uhaul with a passion. Their system lost my reservation twice at the first place I tried to get a trailer from, so they had to send me across town to grab the last 6x12 that another place had. Thing hasn't been maintained at all, rust everywhere and I swear 4 bent rims.

But they told me when I get home if the place I take it to drop off is closed, just drop it in the parking lot and leave the paper in the drop box. Then they call me on the way home to tell me where I can drop it off on a sunday (I declared unknown drop when I picked it up), this little Miata shop in the next town, and when I take it over there the parking lot is gated off with no where to drop it. When I get back home I looked up that place and they claim 24 hour drop. Bullshit.

So I took it up there right when they opened yesterday and they started feeding me all this BS about I'll have to pay for a 3rd day. I was fit to be tied. I told em no way I'm paying for another day, it was y'alls fault I couldn't drop it. I told him I will absolutely not pay and will call Uhaul to make sure I don't get charged. Just dropped the trailer right in the middle of his lot in front of the bay doors. Fuck Uhaul and Miata Afterworld

That sumbitch didn't like anything from like 53-63. I think it had 4 bent wheels on it, had to go 65-75 for a smooth ride.

I hate Uhaul with a passion. Their system lost my reservation twice at the first place I tried to get a trailer from, so they had to send me across town to grab the last 6x12 that another place had. Thing hasn't been maintained at all, rust everywhere and I swear 4 bent rims.

But they told me when I get home if the place I take it to drop off is closed, just drop it in the parking lot and leave the paper in the drop box. Then they call me on the way home to tell me where I can drop it off on a sunday (I declared unknown drop when I picked it up), this little Miata shop in the next town, and when I take it over there the parking lot is gated off with no where to drop it. When I get back home I looked up that place and they claim 24 hour drop. Bullshit.

So I took it up there right when they opened yesterday and they started feeding me all this BS about I'll have to pay for a 3rd day. I was fit to be tied. I told em no way I'm paying for another day, it was y'alls fault I couldn't drop it. I told him I will absolutely not pay and will call Uhaul to make sure I don't get charged. Just dropped the trailer right in the middle of his lot in front of the bay doors. Fuck Uhaul and Miata Afterworld

lol yeah i hate dealers they are a buncha douches. those people and the call center who just take calls from stores that dont answer to make reservations and fuck up all the time. i get pissed off people usually on busy weekends because they fuck up its a shame.

lol yeah i hate dealers they are a buncha douches. those people and the call center who just take calls from stores that dont answer to make reservations and fuck up all the time. i get pissed off people usually on busy weekends because they fuck up its a shame.

Yeah it's pathetic. I wasn't mad at the first place cuz I knew it wasn't their fault and they worked with me to find another one in town. The place where I dropped it off tho, the guy was being a complete dick so that's why I was an ass to them