Your vehicles as they sit now!

Tags don't expire in nj, they used to do the fgt sticker shit with your registration date but don't anymore. Registration is good for one year, one day 366 if you get a dick head cop, he can write you a ticket and tow the vehicle on the spot. Inspection is free and emissions only every two years unless deezol

Best thing about arkansas. It's like $25 for new registration sticker once a year but no inspection or emission bullshit. Just pay and done.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

They will pull you over here the day after tags expire and ticket the fuck out of you. But only state troopers can ticket you for expired/no inspection.

0aa256099049e9bc5d3d9410cba6cb3d.jpg

Kinda like your ball mount did me. :pissed:

You were supposed to do the cab tonight, we were going to tackle the bed tomorrow. :eek:kay:

Kinda like your ball mount did me. :pissed:

You were supposed to do the cab tonight, we were going to tackle the bed tomorrow. :eek:kay:

Cab's way more involved than I originally thought. Didn't get to start till like 8 tonight so my buddies wanted to do the bed

Cab's way more involved than I originally thought. Didn't get to start till like 8 tonight so my buddies wanted to do the bed
Wot. Cab is easiest part bro. Lol
Bumpers are no me gusta.
Bed, make sure you keep it in alignment.
With my 1.5 that was no problem, but my 3" we had to dick with it for 20min or so to get perfect again.