Your vehicles as they sit now!

First time the truck has been cleaned since I got the wheels
268da07e3d5a64c29e49dab347aac7da.jpg

5db294ae27396dfdb9507c0e206be3f1.jpg

a0326a4ab1f0ab0f0120018424a8813f.jpg

Can't wait for that thing to see an altitude adjustment.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Same here. I'm ready for it. Got a few questions about some of things involved as I've never lowered a truck before. Will make a thread when I do the actual drop so input/advice will be awesome

yeah id like to get it up just a little bit more. Don't like trying to park and everyone looks at me cause it rubs lol

Same here. I'm ready for it. Got a few questions about some of things involved as I've never lowered a truck before. Will make a thread when I do the actual drop so input/advice will be awesome

Hey man, I couldn't remember your name on insta but check out @bnice26. He has a full kit for sale with spindles, struts, flip kit, shackles, shocks and helper bags for 700 obo. Pretty good deal for everything you get with it imo.

Hey man, I couldn't remember your name on insta but check out @bnice26. He has a full kit for sale with spindles, struts, flip kit, shackles, shocks and helper bags for 700 obo. Pretty good deal for everything you get with it imo.

According to the comments someone is getting it already. And a few people lined up if it falls thru. The kit I want is 419 but I need shocks and helper bags. I figure I'd get the kit and shocks first. Good looking out for me lol. Appreciate it. Insta is @dennissilvis

whats next ? CM'd rear plastic mirrors and front bumper cap and some 20x12 welds with 33's would be killa

For now colormatched bumper cap, fender flares, bow tie, and new wheels and tires. Also going to lower it down some

Only thing I'm worried about is I have cognito control arms and I worried if I crank it down more than stock to match the back (putting in drop shackles) it won't let me align it or something. I didn't measure the fenders when it was stock so idk where it was stock lol

Only thing I'm worried about is I have cognito control arms and I worried if I crank it down more than stock to match the back (putting in drop shackles) it won't let me align it or something. I didn't measure the fenders when it was stock so idk where it was stock lol

the cognito arms will work with stock height, and 3" shackles and stock height will still sit basically level.

i think you will be ok lowering just a touch. if not you can gladly ship me the arms lol.