Your vehicles as they sit now!

Mine hasn't been washed since the meet but someone asked me the other day at a gas station what I do to keep it so clean. Gotta love the silver birch color I guess :rofl:

It's pouringggg right now here though...

Got some new shoes. Should I raise the front or drop the ass? Such a hard question.

75F894A7-587F-4140-8AE2-C600B07E2BCE_zpsijghvk8e.jpg

Drop the ass...or the whole thing :cheeky:

Oh, I'm doing level+1.5BL, but I kinda want a 6" too. Prolly jyst stick with the level+BL most likely tho

Sent from Tapatwat

Mine hasn't been washed since the meet but someone asked me the other day at a gas station what I do to keep it so clean. Gotta love the silver birch color I guess :rofl:

This is true. My dad and uncle's work trucks for our farm (5 total) have all been silver birch or pewter, can be dusty and dirty as fuck all summer and still look good from 10 feet away. Can't say the same for my black truck or my little bro's white truck though.

ive been on the fence for a long time lol,

i should put the money into my OBS so i can drive that again
Yeah I doubt I will. A) I'm short so level+BL will be hard enough to get in and out of and B) DNW to pay for lift and bigger tarz and get worse fuel mileage

Sent from Tapatwat

fuel mileage doesnt bother me, but i also live .25 miles from work, and have a company gas card
Yeah well....fuck you

:cheeky: Fuel mileage isn't thattt much of a concern, I get 14-15 now, I fully expect 12-13 with the 20s and 33s. Thank god for 4.10s tho, maybe jt won't change too too much. My old 3.42 truck on 33s got 12 no matter what

Sent from Tapatwat