Your vehicles as they sit now!

Not sure about the graphics on the blazer but other than that, that little thing is pretty sexy.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! literally going to put a 4th...thats right this will be NUMBER 4 for the left front airbag sensor taking a shit. when the fuck can i claim this as a lemon. its covered under warranty for now, but when august rolls around i really dont want to fork out 300 fuckin dollars every 6-12 months. anyone else run into this problem? im sick of it.

2012-04-24_12-42-12_242.jpg

sure i could probably get it tuned out, but then if i get hit on the left front there wont be any airbags. been to 3 different dealers and they say all the same thing about how "they have seen some trucks have trouble with the sensors getting corroded" so doesnt sound like theres another way to get around it.

Cover that bitch in a plastic bag and use a plastic tie strap to keep moisture away from it.

sure i could probably get it tuned out, but then if i get hit on the left front there wont be any airbags. been to 3 different dealers and they say all the same thing about how "they have seen some trucks have trouble with the sensors getting corroded" so doesnt sound like theres another way to get around it.

Is the sensor itself corroding, or is it the connection? I would check it and make sure they dab a little dielectric grease in the connector to prevent the corrosion next time you get it replaced.

yeah im gona take it to the dealer that did the work to it originally after i hit the deer in the front left side and my airbag deployed, thats when it all started going bad. im gona demand for an explanation next thursday when i stop by when my dad is there training.

If it didn't happen until after an accident, I don't think you'll ever be able to pull the Lemon card. :/

You mean the bed cover? I plan too, along with some Esky handles, rear bumper plastics and front valance. Just waiting on taxes to get back and my painter.

At the stealership earlier. Didnt push in the little clip on one of the door locks in all the way when I put my handles on and it got stuck in the door, so when I pulled it up it broke. So I finally had time to go by there and they ordered me one under warranty. While I was there asked price for cab bushings, wanted $54 each :hng:
33ac6db7.jpg