Your vehicles as they sit now!

Nice find, that's is a nice clean canvas for you.

Any plans for it?

I waited months to find a NBS that wasn't beat to crap.

Just typical plans for now. Debadge, colormatch handles / front bumper cap, clear headlights, ford keys / bilsteins, 285's. Haven't really decided how involved to get. We bought our first house this past October, and that keeps taking my money.

Oh, another purple truck!!

Nah. It's a nice Maroon color. Shines real nice when in the sun and cleaned up. Really didn't want black or pewter. Was hoping for a white one, but this one was just too nice to pass up.

same package as my truck came with then.

its a good clean base

I really wanted a sunroof, but you just don't see them that often. Don't mind having cloth seats at all.

Just typical plans for now. Debadge, colormatch handles / front bumper cap, clear headlights, ford keys / bilsteins, 285's. Haven't really decided how involved to get. We bought our first house this past October, and that keeps taking my money.

Nah. It's a nice Maroon color. Shines real nice when in the sun and cleaned up. Really didn't want black or pewter. Was hoping for a white one, but this one was just too nice to pass up.

I really wanted a sunroof, but you just don't see them that often. Don't mind having cloth seats at all.

Nice. Just like my old nbs but not white.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Supra isn't mine lol

umynu2eg.jpg

Thought sunroofs started in 05 for the pickups

Trying to figure out why the fuck both new bulb sets and 3 ballasts are not working on the drivers side with power from the truck buy not to the bulb :tableflip:

jutu2eqy.jpg

FFB Device

idk dad and i are both working on it and cant figure it out. fuses are good 12v from the truck, idk. probably just have to put regular bulbs back in or whatever those guys do with the PIAA bright white or whatever they are.

I'm about to just go to the store and buy stick bulbs fuck this shit. Anyone have a diagnosis writeup?

FFB Device

The polarity may be reversed. Try unplugging the stock harness going into the ballast, rotate it 180°and plug it back in.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus