Your vehicles as they sit now!

added 1.5" body lift and 4" spindles. swapped beds as well
newlift3.jpg

newlift.jpg

newlift4.jpg

newlift.jpg

just got done painting the lights :datass:

http://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab77/manningfan10/DSC_2992.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab77/manningfan10/DSC_2999.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Not sure if want. :scared:

stopped friday on my way home from work and snapped a couple quick cell pics
2012-04-06162339.jpg

2012-04-06162415.jpg

and then FML had a flat this morning a few hours after being at work
2012-04-09124752.jpg

ya one of these days. Just cant seem to let go of the money to do anything to it or anything else to be honest right now.

rotated the tires today since the front edges were getting pretty bad chopped from parking lot driving at about 5k miles. did that and checked my brakes. front pads are okay for now but the rear drums are almost done. adjusted them and now i get better pedal feel.

everything looks great except chevy wheels on gmc. put gmc wheels on gmc truck right meow! looks good though man

fender measurements?

and send me tows/spacers too kay? thx.

i havent taken any measurments yet. what kind of spacers are you talking about? coil spacer or wheel spacer? i haz no wheel spacers. im keeping the tows lol. sry man. your truck looks great.

everything looks great except chevy wheels on gmc. put gmc wheels on gmc truck right meow! looks good though man

Thanks, its getting there. These are GMC wheels though. :shrug:

6976335877_96f24a1c1e_b.jpg

Seriously though, the only factory GMC 20" wheel that doesn't look horrid to me are the Denali wheels. They are chrome and I wanted to stay with machined wheel for this truck. Too much upkeep with the chrome.

These are what I'm talking about.

161248d1255721444-gmc-20-chrome-wheels-tires-oem-denali-wheels.jpg

Nothing wrong with Chevy wheels on a GMC, at least their both GM. I have Charger wheels on my CV :rofl2:

i had the denali 20s on mine and its just like every other wheel you have to keep clean. just wipe them off.