NJ
My poor rig sitting hurt:

a2ysyqup.jpg

FFB Device

What did you do now?

Cleanoh4

Aug 27, 2013
NJ
4wd locked the front end up a couple weeks ago, think something is broken because its making a bad grinding noise and wont go into 4wd.

Well that's fun....maybe if you didn't womp on it leaving bowling alleys or liquor stores it might have lasted lol

But seriously that sucks you've had some rough luck with that drive train

fortplainman

official CGM slut
Feb 8, 2012
utica ny
Well that's fun....maybe if you didn't womp on it leaving bowling alleys or liquor stores it might have lasted lol

But seriously that sucks you've had some rough luck with that drive train

dont like my true track burnouts? it was -10 out shit was probably gummed up when it happened. think it didnt engage and got hung up.

oh and happy birthday ya old bastard :lol:

Damn you have no luck with the 4wd on that truck. Sorry to hear about the problems, hope it's an easy fix

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

i dont give a shit if its easy, i hope its cheap lol or maybe the transfer case which is under warranty.

Cleanoh4

Aug 27, 2013
NJ
dont like my true track burnouts? it was -10 out shit was probably gummed up when it happened. think it didnt engage and got hung up.

oh and happy birthday ya old bastard :lol:

i dont give a shit if its easy, i hope its cheap lol or maybe the transfer case which is under warranty.

No I love them, likely why you needed the trutrac in the first place lol

And thanks

fortplainman

official CGM slut
Feb 8, 2012
utica ny
lol na probably was because the stress on everything from stock gears and 35's. probably shoulda put the gears in 3 years ago and all woulda been nice. better yet probably should have turned this one in off lease and found a cheaper 2010 leftover to buy out that had options id want, get the dealer to install 4.10's and then lift that one.

Cleanoh4

Aug 27, 2013
NJ
lol na probably was because the stress on everything from stock gears and 35's. probably shoulda put the gears in 3 years ago and all woulda been nice. better yet probably should have turned this one in off lease and found a cheaper 2010 leftover to buy out that had options id want, get the dealer to install 4.10's and then lift that one.

Hindsight is always 20/20