Your vehicles as they sit now!

you got it, thats all the build thread it needs. Dare i saw lowest mileage truck on CGMid say

DNW intake or exhaust. All i want to hear is the BFGS. I have 2 other sierras that are loud to drive

Think i'll 5/7 the cc, and hopefully someone makes some god dam 22" gmc reps this year. Still planning on taking off wrap and doing colormatch at end of winter. Not much else i wanna do with that truck.

Side note, my t5 magnum arrived at my mail box, gotta go pick it up for the rcsb

Exhaust doesn't have to be loud, just make her breath a little better.

when u say 5/7 u really mean bagged and bodied on GMC 22" reps..... right?

Front plate off, now re doing bedrug
a8e7e6e7.jpg

y6enebe9.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Oh hai gaiz. Long time no see. Been busy with life and finally got the drop kit on I bought six months ago. Kind of made me lose interest for a while. Hopefully now that I have things going again I'll be more active on here.

ma9a6ube.jpg

u3ape9a6.jpg

and don't worry, the bugshield is coming off when I get a HD hood and some colormatching is still in order.

Looks good, could use a little more low in the rear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's even now. It was sitting on the stock bumpstops in the rear. Just got around to cutting them off yesterday so it gave me another couple inches.

Sent from my windowless van.

Colton I love seeing when "pretty trucks" are dirty, shuts up some of the cencal/big wheel with custom powder haters

Welsh dem 4wheeldrive shitties?