Your vehicles as they sit now!

a4u6uhuj.jpg

No more white letterz

Sent from Buck Tooth Betty

Pictures can be deceiving there is a solid 5 day layer of construction dust from the new dorm bring built across the street lol

Needs moar chrome bumper, can't have escalade handles and primer bumper. Just send me the escalade handles all send you black ones so problem is solved...

Saving up for a bumper lol but trying to get my replacement hood, tailgate and fender painted first and hopefully before winter

They look to be about the same, mine are 285/75/16. Yours are going on the dually right?

no they are for my winter wheels on the GMC. same wheels you have same size tire. i really hope they dont look dumb with my amount of lift

fuck ive gotta wash mine.

Wash mine too

Sent using Tapashit

i do too baddd.

after work im going to the bank, then washing the dually. at the do it yourself, then ill prolly take a nap then wash the NBS and maybe start the gf's exhaust

Saving up for a bumper lol but trying to get my replacement hood, tailgate and fender painted first and hopefully before winter

Matt look up scotts body works on facebook, he is in ringoes, does really really good work, he did my rockers and my fender flares. really good pricing too.

if you need his number or anything let me know ill text it to you.

no they are for my winter wheels on the GMC. same wheels you have same size tire. i really hope they dont look dumb with my amount of lift

Matt look up scotts body works on facebook, he is in ringoes, does really really good work, he did my rockers and my fender flares. really good pricing too.

if you need his number or anything let me know ill text it to you.

Think he can do better than 250 with the parts already sanded? They will need some touching up and the tailgate needs a little putty on the corners but that's my current quote from a hook up in South Plainfield

I took off the 18th just to wash it before the shows lol.
Love black and hate it at the same time; what do I do: buy another black vehicle :nono:

Sent using Tapashit

My truck has ridden like total shit since I got the new tires on. Went out to check tire pressure and they had ALL of my tires set at 80 PSI.
Ho-lee-fawk

hy9e8aju.jpg