Your vehicles as they sit now!

Crushed rock/clinker that is put on top of clay/sand as a base for the asphalt to sit on.

You said the road was tore up so I assumed you were driving on the FLBC.

Or it could be ROC.

Yalls only real challenge now is LSU.

This was the best season schedule and best team for us to accomplish something this year. And we pissed it away the second game of the year.

And I'm getting real tired of them watching Clowney the whole game and criticizing his every move.

Fucking tires of hearing about him too, they've put him on a pedestal. Now his head is too big or something because he and the entire defense isn't performing. Maybe they should see if DJ will come back for another year. We got no one in the secondary and the middle is week as fuck. I thought for sure Carolina would have a good defense, man was I wrong. No point even watching another game, freaking season has already lost all credibility. Only decent game that's left is clemson and god knows I don't want to hear all my friends shit over that game. Boyd's going to run all over them.

I'd trade Swearinger for Clowney any day. Dude was an animal. I don't know if Clowney sat around all year and ate cookies or he's being a pussy trying not to get hurt but he's doing nothing this year. And all that hype is making his lack of performance look ten times worse.

And yes. Our secondary is non existent. Murray and Gurley raped our D.

They better fucking play Thompson next game.

Nothing new really, got my 5% brow done today and gave it a quick pressure washer to get some build up off. Been busy moving to the new place so it's been neglected of a good wash

4B197388-F80B-4F7E-A440-64ECD270D54E-8074-00000A443E9A5853_zps582ff508.jpg

Crushed rock/clinker that is put on top of clay/sand as a base for the asphalt to sit on.

You said the road was tore up so I assumed you were driving on the FLBC.

Or it could be ROC.

we have two seasons here in maine, winter and road construction. our cars always look like shit :(

I hate you^

I would get oem lights, and hack those tips off, and trade the wheels and BAM, perfection!

I'm not a fan of the exhaust. When I put my long tubes on it will exit out the sides. And if you look up a few posts you will see my black SS. Those 24's will be on there next summer. I'm dropping the SS 3/5 so the tires on them won't fit in the fenders. I think I want some crime iroc reps for the SS next. The rims on the Hoe are hand me downs from a truck my girl totaled.
jyqeny6u.jpg