Your vehicles as they sit now!

Yup, the little black piece on the bottom of the bumper. Wonder if PO removed it. Funny thing is the 2wd trucks has one that's 1" and the 4wd trucks have one that's 2". Kinda want the larger one so the front of the truck looks lower.

Last edited:
so update on my truck. shop went in and tried to see why the rear end was howling. they replaced both pinion bearings. they said they looked and felt fine but now the noise is gone. replaced the pinion seal and it isnt leaking anymore. STILL need to get my transfer case diagnosed and fixed and that may fix the ABS by itself in doing that. maybe ill have the truck back after about a month of it being in the shop. i miss it lol.

Went ahead and put them in. Are these harder to clear than the reg Sierra lights? That hd Sierra danali front end. :laugh:

ysevyty3.jpg

negedyny.jpg

Whats wrong with your mirrors?

early this week i was driving the colorado work truck but right now im driving my grandpa's saturn vue lol. gotta take that back either tonight after work or tomorrow morning and ill drive my dads monte carlo for a couple days and meet up probably monday with him and my truck to drop it at the dealer. tried to get my dad to let me take his camaro, but im not ready to deal with a 1977 4 speed in stop and go traffic lol.

Dakota, did you get those tahoe 20's?
No..wanted to but school hit me for $400 when I was getting ready to buy
They have some 2" ones also.

Dafuq? When did you get wheels?
I may get the 2" ones in size 45
Waiting on pictures to upload but I picked up another set of ltzs..not what I wanted but they will hold me over for a while and I couldnt pass up the deal I got
Ltz 20s with 275/55/20 cooper discover h/t plus with 65% tread, lady posted them asking $450obo..offered $350 and she took it! May have the tires sold for $200 tomorrow, if so ill buy some tires that will work and put them on the truck for now