1187226_200589670107582_1293556131_n.jpg

Emery19

That Ford Guy
Apr 8, 2012
Mount Laurel, NJ
shitty picture is shitty. truck just sitting kinda dirty from my trip up north last week, dads yukon all washed up from my parents going to pa to drop my sister off at school, and you can kinda see the ranger just creeping around the side of the garage.

IMG_20130818_152425_zps671ceb2c.jpg

fortplainman

official CGM slut
Feb 8, 2012
utica ny
fuckin in the shop again. waiting for the call that i need a new transfer case lol. ABS and shit isnt fixed either, gotta get BBP to retune it again brake and ABS lights are on and speedo is 10mph too fast. not sure what they did when they had it but doesnt seem like anything is different.

fortplainman

official CGM slut
Feb 8, 2012
utica ny
no the gears were done and its a great ratio, pulls about 2k rpm's at what i think is 60mph according to my gps. didnt get on it, but just very light throttle where i would need maybe 1/2 throttle to get going its so nice. maybe drove it 5-10 miles but i got bad noise coming from my transfer case.

what ive been reading that some people have had a bearing go, which has taken out the pump, which something happens to the reluctor wheel hitting the speed sensor (which would be why my ABS kicks on) and they just rebuild/replace parts and its fine. i just hope i dont have to go to a stealership to get it worked on.

i know umberto has gone through like 3 tunes or more from justin and they all havent fixed his abs/brake lights and his speedo is still off. i cant wait 3-4 weeks or whatever it was like last time, i need a fast turnaround if im gona pay for overnighting that shit to them.

ill figure out whats happening this week, then install the new trans cooler and vette servo maybe friday or saturday.

Last edited:

JennaBear

Mar 29, 2012
Maybe they gave you the wrong gear ratio? Can't say that would be the first time I have seen that happen!

Keep in mind, the eBCM doesn't like being outside of stock, so there is a deal of back and forth to figure out the happy medium to keep the lights off and Speedo somewhat correct.

Sent from a jelly bean.