JoshRA

Mar 30, 2012
DFW, Texas
Looks good. I still think the front bumper, rear bumper, and grille shell would look good colormatched as well when you get some funds. Also, remove that front plate imo. Looks way better with it gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigmatt

Boobs
Mar 30, 2013
Breaux Bridge, Louisiana
THE FRONT PLATE IS HIDING A DENT!!!!

I have the funds, it's just for my painter to have time to do it. Plus I'm not rolling around with bumpers missing. It's enough my truck looked like shit with the mirror caps, wheel caps, and tailgate handle missing.

Colyn.

Acrophobic
Mar 17, 2012
Alma, GA

I have the funds, it's just for my painter to have time to do it. Plus I'm not rolling around with bumpers missing. It's enough my truck looked like shit with the mirror caps, wheel caps, and tailgate handle missing.

Why does it matter if it looks bad for a week if when you put it back together it looks even better? Also you seriously need to kick someone's tail at your tire shop for using knock on lip weights... :nono:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Khaos

Bed Dent Club Founder
Mar 24, 2012
Albany, NY
Word Colyn. My bumper plastics have been off for a while and my bumper looks like shit, but it'll look good all done. And I've had a dent for almost two years :crazy:

James Pate

Mar 27, 2012
Margate, Fl
Driving around yesterday

1004653_10151523209462793_692019654_n.jpg

AlwaysSomethin

Apr 8, 2012
My plate is hiding a dent, I want my bumper matched, maybe I should get a NEW primed bumper bar, have it painted, and just swap bumpers when its done, then I won't be missing a bumper, maybe even have tag holes shaved.....well, that's what I plan on doing at least :roflshrug: :crazy: I already have pain table rear and extra grille.

Bigmatt

Boobs
Mar 30, 2013
Breaux Bridge, Louisiana
@colyn, one of my friends told me that too. These rims belonged to my dad so the weights were already on the outside lip. When I had the new tires re-balanced, they just stuck some new weights back on there. I know it looks better but the rims already have the lil scratch marks from the weights so it would bother me anyway if I had the stick in weights on the inside of wheel cuz you can still see the damn scratches.

One day, I may just order a new middle piece for the front bumper that's painted and not chrome so it'll be easier to paint. And it's cheaper and it will come out better than painting on top of chrome like some people do.

JoshRA

Mar 30, 2012
DFW, Texas

No need to get anal bout it, i couldnt see under your plate to notice the dent. My bad.

And driving around without bumpers isnt gonna kill you for a few days. I drove around without front and rear bumpers, grille, handles, mirrors, and tailgate when it was at a painter i used for my shit. And as far as painting chrome, it will stick like anything else if its prepped properly. If not then yes you'll have chips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigmatt

Boobs
Mar 30, 2013
Breaux Bridge, Louisiana
A few days? Lol it would take my painter like 2 weeks cuz he has all kind of other jobs to do and he just squeezes me in every now and then.

Wasn't getting anal, so many people told me to remove it already so it's getting annoying.

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
Some people are picky, when my caps were off and my emblem, I hated taking my truck out. I couldn't stand driving my truck without the rear bumper in the beginning. So much, that I even backed my truck in the driveway so people wouldn't see it was missing.

Bassmaster

Media Mod
Mar 8, 2012
South Jersey
Try driving around in a gray truck with a white tailgate for about 8 months :rage: i would feel like :datass: driving up to/next to/oncoming people, but once I passed I felt like :okay: :okay:

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore