Your vehicles as they sit now!

yeah, the 305s and gunners are going on the tahoe, fucking truck is being a pos, the spot welds are popped loose on the passenger bedside, so its literally flapping in the breeze, I think its related to getting asspacked a while back, so back to the body shop, then hopefully getting replaced next month, its getting rustier and rustier by the minute

16fc17ad.jpg

:eek:kay:

What size tire is that? Looks smaller than the 17s on the wifes CRV.

Dem Baby tires, 245/65s.

Kind of wish I hadn't sold 20s now. Was planning on going with 22s or 24s but now that I think of it, they wouldn't be pretty long with le gf driving, so looks like I'll be back on the hunt for some OEM 20s with dem big tires

Dem Baby tires, 245/65s.

Kind of wish I hadn't sold 20s now. Was planning on going with 22s or 24s but now that I think of it, they wouldn't be pretty long with le gf driving, so looks like I'll be back on the hunt for some OEM 20s with dem big tires

Lower it again, truck was sick when you and James came up to Shreveport. I do have some LTZ 20's I'd sell you :secret: Two of them have spots tho that I'm not sure if they can be polished out or not :/

Lower it again, truck was sick when you and James came up to Shreveport. I do have some LTZ 20's I'd sell you :secret: Two of them have spots tho that I'm not sure if they can be polished out or not :/

How much bro?

It'll be lowered again, my 6 link should be here sometime this week and the bags the week after that. Most of what I need to bag it is on the way, just waiting on a few more pieces

How much bro?

It'll be lowered again, my 6 link should be here sometime this week and the bags the week after that. Most of what I need to bag it is on the way, just waiting on a few more pieces

Nice, didn't realize you were baggin it. I'll eventually get around to that once I'm done with school in a year or so. I'll PM you man and send a picture of what I was talking about. :shake:

Yes sir. The cover, rear bumper plastics, valance, and handles should be painted soon too. :sneaky:

Last edited:
Hope so, now to just get the ass end down and windows tinted and I'll be done with the outside for a bit.