Your vehicles as they sit now!

null_zps0998eef7.jpg

Polished the tip, was looking kinda bronze like. Used a few different grits of sandpaper

null_zps9e911afb.jpg

Only part I don't like is across the front looks like a mustache but the other pic you sent the other nite looked perfect.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Only part I don't like is across the front looks like a mustache but the other pic you sent the other nite looked perfect.

Doesn't like Cuz looks like has mustache...has colormatched front, w black bumper cap :troll:

nice work man it looks great

im a sucker for some pinstripe looks good dakota

Thanks bros..I'm sure ill redo it before too long, the top part is a little busy for me but it'll work for now

I like the bottom, felt like it needed something on that part of the hood to make it look right

I was going to get him to paint it, but, mine gets replaced about every six months. Bitch is beat to shit with roads around here and me running up on curbs when parking. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

by5u7yqe.jpg

6ysy6abu.jpg

Was working yesterday because I'm way behind with all the rain. Was working on Lake Minnetonka (50 minutes from my house) and had my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary to get to and made it home in 35 minutes. A guy was with me helping and said the truck was smoking when we got out and there was smoking rolling off of all 4 of my brakes and the trailer brakes. lol

The packer weighs 3k the grapple 2k and theres 100 gallons of diesel in the tank.

Little too much tongue weight but I was in a hurry

Edit: I have 3 toilets for sale if someone is interested

:corny: