Your vehicles as they sit now!

Im sorry but wheels ruin truck IMO if your happy then that's all that matters but god what a awful set of wheels.

Agree. Style could look good with 6 spokes possibly. These trucks and majority of 5 spoke wheels look like dog shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im sorry but wheels ruin truck IMO if your happy then that's all that matters but god what a awful set of wheels.

didnt want to keep re-quoteing the pic so I will quote this...I do not think they are bad we all have seen a lot worse. I have always been on the wall about a 5 spoke wheel on these trucks though. I wish he could go lower however, but if he cant needs wheel liners in the rear and def needs to colormatch the handles. I think it is pretty clean though.

didnt want to keep re-quoteing the pic so I will quote this...I do not think they are bad we all have seen a lot worse. I have always been on the wall about a 5 spoke wheel on these trucks though. I wish he could go lower however, but if he cant needs wheel liners in the rear and def needs to colormatch the handles. I think it is pretty clean though.

I also agree with this as well. Although the wheels are not my style of what i like, they dont look horrible like some wheels out on the market. Would i buy them? No, but i also don't consider them an ugly ass wheel. But i do agree that some wheel well liners and colormatched handles would def help the look of the truck out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The man has handles folks. Waiting to install til he does speakers. Wheel liners I agree on.

Wheel liners are in the plans. Just don't look forward to possibly cutting them up to fit around the bag bracket. Not even sure it will be an issue to be honest. Yes I have handles! I don't daily drive this truck so I'm in no hurry.

I think Quicksilver's wheels look great. Would rock a black set.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Thanks man. I like them that's all that matters. I've got many good compliments on the way the wheels look on the truck. Everyone has a different style and preference on what they like. Personally I don't like lowered trucks with stock wheels. I think they look like shit but again that's my opinion.

I think those dub wheels look good on there, i like em. If you dont end up wanting to modify the liners just paint your wheel wheels or have em sprayed at line-x

atamapev.jpg