Your vehicles as they sit now!

Picture681_zps1828ea93.jpg

The LTZ dirty and still stock.

y4edamu7.jpg

Hopefully about to get CAI, servos, exhaust and BB tune so it can have alittle more pep abd a few more mpg.... if not parents said they are getting a HHR and that means full time daily driver for me.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

The LTZ dirty and still stock.

y4edamu7.jpg

Hopefully about to get CAI, servos, exhaust and BB tune so it can have alittle more pep abd a few more mpg.... if not parents said they are getting a HHR and that means full time daily driver for me.

:hng: love that color. Wish mom took better care of her burb. I'd be fixing some shit on it but I'm thinking about getting her some fucking pool noodles for the bumpers for as much as she hits shit. :fp:

Yeah I'm not gonna drop any coin on it hut I've got her talked into either upgrades for it or a HHR... I won't get to daily it if she doesn't get something better on gas but I don't care either cause 22mpg in a fullsize truck ain't bad but not driving a 6.5/8 dropped crew cab would be nice but it doesn't bother me.

e4e3ure9.jpg

Truck still hasn't been washed all winter but it will hopefully get a quick wash friday evening after I finish up at school before I head out to JAX for Rockville this weekend.

Last edited:
tex when my painter painted mine he folded in and out by hand soooo many times i thought they were fucked the little motors just have to pop back in place push the button to close them a few times youll hear them pop and do the same thing opening them thats how i got mine working again

Yeah I'm not gonna drop any coin on it hut I've got her talked into either upgrades for it or a HHR... I won't get to daily it if she doesn't get something better on gas but I don't care either cause 22mpg in a fullsize truck ain't bad but not driving a 6.5/8 dropped crew cab would be nice but it doesn't bother me.

e4e3ure9.jpg

Truck still hasn't been washed all winter but it will hopefully get a quick wash friday evening after I finish up at school before I head out to JAX for Rockville this weekend.

Damn you and your tire tuckin nbs.

Stupid nnbs'

Everyone is going gay imo. I lawved that guys GMC.

Fucking city of mesquite cock waffles. Fgts were parked half ass on both sides of street with wide ass work trucks and I was running late so I tried to squeeze through and my passenger mirror hit the work truck mirror and pushed mine in. Well being as mine is power folding.... you know where this is going. My fucking power fold doesn't work now! Time for tows I guess.

Untitled_zps6612bf03.png

The blue is my normal way of leaving the house. The red is where the trucks were blocking the street. The yellow is what I had to drive to leave.

edit: fixed pic

Me thinks you have a lot of free time