Your vehicles as they sit now!

Orly?

3C7E456E-5C3A-45DB-8D2E-F1275BBA2220-6947-0000036348B857C8_zps58b3220f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rupyve3y.jpg

Ya rly

Getting some booze for vacation.

20130327_152243_zps0e87fc47.jpg

Needs more rear low for sure. Need to install my shackles. But holy hell I'm scared with how bad these shocks suck. I was hitting and rubbing all day today. I'm almost tucking tire in front. It settled quite a bit. My inner fenders are all gummed up with rubber. Fuck you gingercrew and the shocks you rode in on.

Last edited:
I have no mother effin clue how yours suck so bad, with extenders and helpers, I have none if that and mine BARELY hits, hell since I notched my xmembers, I don't hit shit anymore, the shocks just bottom out

45AB425C-016F-4186-ACC1-C5226A18AD32-6947-0000040B7E66E23F_zps5ca6bc6f.jpg

Byebye plastidip. Got one side removed, gotta do the other side tomorrow the. Pressurewash the remaining hard to reach spots. Gonna give zoomzoom a new look. Tired of the dark look it has. To highschool lookin for my taste.

Powdercoat wheels white :imo: like shavi's red 3speed

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Honestly thought about it since i have a pc hook up but wouldnt do these wheels. Dont like these much. Could find some of the older 5 spoke stock 17's and do them white to run sometimes. White would look good minus the horrible brake dust.

Honestly thought about it since i have a pc hook up but wouldnt do these wheels. Dont like these much. Could find some of the older 5 spoke stock 17's and do them white to run sometimes. White would look good minus the horrible brake dust.

Get nice pads like darren did when he got his white calipers and you will have no worries....

God I love your truck... I would seriously buy one and do it exactly the same but in grey. But let me ask you this, why havent you cleared the lights? Only thing I would change. I would either order a clear set and steal reflector or smoke your stock one black.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Last edited: